Here are my seven reasons why you should pick an analytics and creative partner under one roof. (Let’s call analytically–driven creative “intelligent creative” for the sake of this post.)
Reason 1: Intelligent creative is not an add-on service, but should be part of an integrated, customized marketing strategy.
• Benefit: By drawing on expertise across both areas, you get solid, integrated creative solutions that are specific to the needs of your customers and your company.
Reason 2: Intelligent creative should always be built upon true customer knowledge.
• Benefit: Through extensive targeting and modeling efforts, you know up front all there is to know about your customers, your market and your products. It’s an advantage that helps to develop creative communications and strategies that resonate more powerfully with your audience while generating the strongest response.
Reason 3: Intelligent creative is crafted to convey a message and offer that is relevant, timely and makes sense to the correct audience.
• Benefit: You show your customers and prospects that you truly understand them and their needs and that you know how to deliver on those needs effectively.
Reason 4: Intelligent creative actively builds your company’s branding.
• Benefit: By establishing a consistent voice, tone and presentation, you will actively invest in and build your company’s brand equity, while presenting a consistent brand face and tone to your most precious asset — your customers. Such strong support of your brand will help to keep your company top of mind when your customers come looking for products and services that you offer.
Reason 5: Intelligent creative does more than sell. It builds relationships.
• Benefit: Every creative communication and strategy works to build trust, loyalty and, ultimately, repeat business with your customers.
Reason 6: Intelligent creative delivers measurable results.
• Benefit: Every creative piece is designed to capture more information about your audience to build your database. So, unlike with other media, you know what works and what doesn’t. And through testing and retesting, you will refine your approach and your message, so you can find ways to improve your results every time out.
Reason 7: Intelligent creative grows incrementally with each campaign.
• Benefit: You benefit from a team of creative experts that works side-by-side, day after day, with analysts who are mining your data to uncover the best opportunities. This team will work seamlessly with you or your general agency to design integrated creative that achieves results and drives revenue.
About the Author:
Barb Coté serves as the Creative Director at digital marketing agency SIGMA Marketing Group. Connect with Barb on or follow her on .